L A M P 2019
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
The L A M P 2019 International Lighting Design Competition theme is TEXTURE.
Be sure the DOWNLOAD the Guidelines and submit to the appropriate Category. PRINT the Downloadable PDF for reference and to ensure you have read and understand all the terms and conditions. By submitting your entry to L A M P, you agree to all the terms and conditions.
BENEFITS OF PARTICIPATING IN THE L A M P COMPETITION
L A M P is a small organization that devotes itself to promoting and connecting emerging talents to new markets in lighting design. Our submission fees and sponsorships go directing into operating costs associated with the exhibition. This is an opportunity to showcase your work outside of the costly trade show environment yet within the support of community, as we open the exhibition as an IDS Vancouver Offsite event. Costs often associated with exhibiting at a trade-show range in the thousands to tens of thousands of dollars. For the cost of submission and shipping of your fixture, participation in L A M P as a finalist affords you the following benefits:
- The opportunity for your design to be viewed and reviewed by the industry’s top designers.
- An online feature on the L A M P website for perpetuity. An annual advertising value worth hundreds of dollars.
- Your design being promoted through our newsletters and social media often more than once.
- Receiving high resolution photography from the event. One photo of your light is a value of $60 outside of the costs of hiring a professional photographer.
- Inclusion in our Finalists press release that goes out through v2com-newswire.com, a value of $500 alone, outside of the cost of hiring a publicist.
- The opportunity to be featured through our wide-reaching press releases which often leads to published interviews with high-profile online and print magazines.
- Winner in all three categories will be included in a feature on the Design Milk website and inclusion in a winners’ gallery Instagram post.
- Participation in the widely attended, unique and engaging L A M P Exhibition as well as potential to be invited to participate in other design fairs worldwide.